Family Preservation, Reunification and Networking services similar to PRN for Families have been widely used, replicated, and studied for nearly three decades. There is general agreement that these services:
- Have an excellent record of child safety and keeping families together
- Provide a wide array of services with an emphasis on building skills
- Improve family functioning
- Have shown a significant positive effect on risk factors within the family
- Have shown that 80%-90% of children at imminent risk of out-of-home placement are able to retain safety in the home
- Are cost-effective when compared to out-of-home placement costs
These standards are developed to allow for the greatest flexibility while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
- Services are customized to meet the specific needs of the family
- Staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Services are available and provided on evenings and weekends
- Staff has small caseload (4-6 families)
- Services are generally delivered in the home and by means of video/phone teleconference and email
In 2017, PRN for Families earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Behavioral Health Care Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards. The Gold Seal of Approval is a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective care.
Outreach coverage nationwide: North and South America, and Europe. We come to you with fully customized programming that is unique to your family situation.
Length of Program
One semester minimum, custom services available upon request.
Frequency of Contact
Customized service packages include unlimited contacts with immediate family. Weekly scheduled calls with parents, semi-weekly calls with students.
Staff Licensure & Credentials
Professional license or accreditation in medical/human related field is required.
Type of Contact
Face-to-face, video/phone teleconference, and email.
Initial Consultation Fees
Your initial telephone contact is free without obligation; all face-to-face visits are billable.
All major credit cards are accepted.
CAQH – Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare Provider. All eligible insurance is accepted.