PRN for Families is a home-based program for families who have children or teenagers who are out of control or at imminent risk of being separated from their family. The first consultation or pre-assessment comprises an initial conversation and application, review of admissions materials, and preparation work necessary to establish the case.
- Complete application package & release of information forms
- Obtain pertinent documentation & evaluations
- Collaboration with referring professional/school
- Conferral and consultation with other professionals on the treatment team
- Initial consultations with parents/child
- Develop interim plan in conjunction with originating program
- Crisis intervention/case consultation (24/7)
If you would like to speak with one of our staff members to learn more about how PRN for Families can help you and your family, please tell us about yourself and we will contact you at our earliest convenience.