Do you know a young person who is transitioning home after participating in a therapeutic wilderness program?
PRN for Families offers a special package of reunification services that can support all family members in their efforts to maintain and build upon the successes that they achieved during their wilderness experience. This customized program includes collaborative transition planning prior to departure from wilderness, a comprehensive three-day home assessment, premium consultation & case management, outreach and coordination with home-based professionals, clinical family coaching & Love & Logic® parenting curriculum, family preservation services, mentor services & life skills, 24/7 crisis support, and the opportunity to build a comprehensive, wrap-around support program in the home and community.
This 16 week Wilderness Therapy Reunification Package includes:
- Collaborative transition planning with schools, programs and consultants
- Comprehensive three-day in-home assessment
- Premium consultation & case management services
- Outreach and coordination with home-based professionals
- Clinical family coaching
- Love & Logic® parenting curriculum
- Family preservation services
- Mentor services
- Life skills
- 24/7 crisis support
- Follow up and ongoing support
For More Information
PRN for Families is offered nationwide in the United States to any eligible family. Please contact our Admissions Director, Alyson Daniel, at PRN for Families at (888) 762-5973, or complete the following form: